Saturday, 2 November 2013

October Favourites!

The end of another month can only mean on e thing in the blogging world right? A favourites post! One of my favourites to write but I always struggle to pick just a few things to write about as I don't want to bore you all with my ramblings for too long!


Anyways, this month I managed to narrow it down to just four things! Which I was quite impressed with haha! The first this is the Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream. I know feet can sometimes be a touch topic, and not everyone likes to discuss their tiny toes but in my opinion, as weird as feet may be they need just as much care as the rest of our body! With the cooler months in full flow now my feet - heels especially - have been particularly dry. I've been using this at night time, putting a thick layer over my entire foot and then covering it with a sock which leaves me with wonderfully soft feet! And over time I've noticed that my feet are softening up in general which is always a bonus!


Secondly I've been obsessed with Marc Jacobs Honey Perfume. It smells so good! I'm generally a fan of quite sweet scents and initially I didn't think this would be a scent I'd be a fan of. However, it manages to combine the sweet scent of honey with some other fabulously, almost warm type scents? Okay, I'm terrible at describing scents but I do think this smells amazing and you should definitely gee it a whiff next time you can!


Moving swiftly onto the makeup, this month I've been particularly lazy in terms of eyeshadow especially. Opting for just mascara on my eyes or sweeping a little of the Clinique Chubby Stick For Eyes in Lots o' Latte over my lids! Its a beautiful almost cool toned brown that just looks absolutely amazing on its own. It requires hardly any effort too, a quick sweep and a blend and your good to go! I think it also looks particularly nice along side my blue eyes!


Last up a blush that to be honest I'd kind of forgotten about. Its nice to rediscover things and I think this rediscovery came just at the right time! Mac Love Thing Mineralize Blush is a dark reddish pink colour with a little shimmer that I think is absolutely perfect for these autumnal months! I think its so pretty and it brightens up my face with a natural looking flush of colour!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! It was my birthday yesterday and I was extremely lucky to receive a new camera! Hopefully my photos look a little better and as I get used to my camera hopefully my photography will improve too! I'm also sporting a new background for my pictures, trying to get into the winter spirit! Let me know what you think in the comments below, along with your favourites for this month!

Share:

6 comments

  1. I really want to try Honey by Marc Jacobs. I really like sweet scents so it's definitely on my Christmas wish list.
    I hope you had a fab birthday!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really lovely smell! And thank you very much, I had a great time :)

      Delete
  2. I desperately want to try out the Honey perfume :)

    Madeline | Ring-a-Round a Rosey | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. The packaging is just as good as the scent haha!

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig