Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil!

Friday, November 29, 2013

Being the huge Nuxe fan that I am, of course I had to share another review with you guys on another on of their amazing products!



This is a dry oil which has the most gorgeous smell ever! I'm really bad at describing scents so Im not even going to try as I know I won't do it justice. I can, however, say that it smells very luxurious and sophisticated. The oil itself has a nice texture, when applied to the skin it doesn't leave it feeling greasy or tacky. It rubs in and dries quite quickly and leaves my skin feeling super soft. I love how the scent lingers on my skin for hours too! If i apply this at night time I can still smell it on my skin the next morning! I also prefer this over a heavy moisturiser sometimes as I don't have to wait around for it to dry, especially with it being colder I don't like to have to faff about when I get out the shower. I like to get dressed as soon as possible so this is great since it doesn't stop me being able to get my jeans on! (We all know how body butters and skinny jeans don't get along..) I've tried a little of this in my hair too and it was great, again it made my hair smell amazing but not only that it really brought my dry ends back to life and I use it once or twice a week to give my hair a little boost. This oil is great, it has multiple uses and if you've got dry skin or hair then this will be great for you!

I personally love this and if you're able you give it a test then I highly recommend it!
Nuxe Huile Proidgieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil - Available at M&S and Nuxe UK.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds great :D
    Follow each other?
    I'm a beginning fashion blogger check out my blog www.shawsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this for my mum it's such a nice product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for the Sunshine Award!! Check the post out here:
    http://ohhayblogs.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/livemakedesignsunshine-award.html
    Lauren
    xxx

    ReplyDelete