NARS Guy Bourdin One Night Stand Blush Palette!

Sunday, November 17, 2013

For todays post, we're talking about the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! This is my first ever NARS product and boy! I'm more than impressed! 







After lusting after NARS blushers for so long (as I'm assuming most of us beauty girls do!) I finally caved in when I saw this palette! It comes with a highlighter, bronzer and four gorgeous blushes! What more could a girl want?! Heres the rundown:

Devotee (Top Left) - This is the highlighter of the palette and its super pretty! Its shimmery, but not too shimmery, no glitter but it manages to reflect so much light ad really add dimension to the face. It gives kind of like a wet look to the skin which looks amazing!

Mistinguette - (Top Centre) - This blush looks absolutely terrifying! Kind of like a more intense version of MAC Well Dressed Blush. Even though it doesn't look the most wearable blush, it actually looks really nice on the skin! It has no shimmer and when you brush a little of this over the cheeks it adds a really nice natural flush to the skin!

Orgasm (Top Right) - This is probably NARS' most popular blush and I can definitely tell why! Its such a pretty coral-pink shimmer colour that really brightens up the face and adds the most gorgeous glow!

Laguna (Bottom Left) - This is the bronzer of the bunch, another popular product from NARS. For someone pale like me its maybe a touch on the dark side but when used with a light hand it really warms up my complexion. It has a tiny amount of shimmer but I honestly can't see it when its on my face.

Deep Throat (Bottom Centre) - Whats with NARS and their names?! Haha! Anyways this blush is a lot like Orgasm but its slightly more peachy. It has a nice amount of shimmer and I love it for day-to-day wear!

Goulue (Bottom Left) - This blush is definitely the most pigmented of the bunch, a nice deep rosy colour thats perfect for this time of year. Applied with a light hand it adds a really nice winter glow to the skin despite being a matte blush!

I'm so glad I picked up this palette as its given me to chance to try out plenty of NARS blushes all at once! I definitely won't be needing to buy any more soon! Do you have this palette? Whats your favourite NARS blush? Let me know in the comments below!

20 comments:

  1. This looks ever so fancy! Eee! How much was it?

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. £45 :) which I thought was quite good

      Delete
  2. such a gorgeous palette, thank you for sharing.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha the names! :') I think I would literally just pick this up because of the names! Opens up so many jokes I can use at college as well! mwhaha
    ohhayblogs.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just purchased nars Laguna and love it. Nars blushes are some of the best I've used! I own deep throat and sin and I use deep throat all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed out on this palette, sad sad times! It went on the Xmas list and before I knew it it was gone :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that sucks! I'd have a look on some other websites or something, somewhere might have it in stock!

      Delete
  6. Great post!! Loved!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know,
    Hugs :)

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post! Love your blog as well :)
    Following you back on gfc!

    http://kinssy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am still so jealous you have this palette! I want it so badly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg, this looks amazing! How much was it? Might have to ask santa! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was about £35? Unfortunately it was limited edition and I'm not sure if its available anymore :(

      Delete