Friday, 8 November 2013

MAC RiRi Woo Lipstick!

Why I haven't got round to writing about this sooner, I don't know! I've fallen for it so hard, and considering I was never someone who liked red lipstick - this is quite an achievement. 


This lipstick was released by MAC along with the rest of the RiRi Hearts MAC, a collaboration between Rihanna and MAC. Sadly I think most of it is probably sold out by now, but I have heard another Rihanna collection is coming around christmas time!


The packaging is absolutely beautiful! Sleek rose gold with pink metallic and pink writing. It feels so luxurious compared to the usual MAC packaging and for someone who loves rose gold this is right up my street! Another nice touch is Rihanna's signature which is engraved into the bullet of the lipstick, making it look even more pretty than it already does! 


As I mentioned in the beginning I wash't typically a red lipstick wearer but when I saw this combined with the packaging I couldn't resist. The red colour is perfect! I think my problem was that I couldn't find a red that I liked and that I thought complimented my skin. RiRi Woo is a blue toned red which is pretty bright and makes your teeth look so much whiter! It's what I was class as a 'perfect red'. A lot of people say this lipstick is identical to Ruby Woo from MAC but I've never tried it before so I can't compare! 

From reading a few posts on this lipstick I've found that a lot of people find the Retro Matte texture very drying. I think for any matte lipstick its expected for it to not be particularly moisturising and this is no exception. However I apply some lip balm before and after I apply this and I can't say I've had any major problems with dry lips!

I absolutely love this lipstick and if you're still able to get your hands on it then I highly recommend that you try it out!


Share:

2 comments

  1. The colour of this lipstick is amazing, I really want to try it too :)
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!

    Jo x
    www.woobered.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its so pretty haha! and no problem!

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig