Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub!

As many of you have probably discovered, the cold weather does nothing for our skin - especially our lips. Maybe its just me but when the cold creeps in, my dry lips become even worse! So I've been reaching for this an awful lot recently!



This is the Lush Bubblegum lip scrub. It smells amazing, like bubblegum (believe it or not) but its also very sweet and sugary smelling too. I know lots of people rave about the mint julips version of this but I'm not really an after eights fan and thats all that seems to remind me of! I much prefer this almost sickeningly sweet scent and the bright pink colour! This is lovely for dry lips, I use a little at night before I apply my lip balm and it buffs away all the chapped and flakey (gross, I know) bits off of my lips, leaving them silkily smooth and plump for the next day! I absolutely love this and I couldn't be without it!

What are your saviours for the cold weather?


Share:

17 comments

  1. I think I would be reaching for this and the mint one! Love After Eights- so yummy!

    Lauren
    ohhayblogs.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! i would eat an entire jar of this if it was okay...

      Delete
    2. haha think thats a little crazy clare! :L

      Delete
  2. Hi Clare, I just got your message on my blog. Thank you for following me :)
    I love your blog, glad I found it and I've followed you back.
    Gillian x
    gilliansbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought Lush's Snow Flake because it's back in season and it smells just as good as the bubblegum lip scrub! How much is the lip scrub?
    Jess xo
    www.beautifullylaced.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome! I think this is about £5 :D

      Delete
  4. Thanks a lot derling, followed you back on GFC and bloglovin, could you please follow me back via Bloglovin?
    Hugs :)

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, do you want to follow each other? Let me know.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks and of course! I'm now following you :D

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the follow, following back.

      Delete
  6. Super cute blog! Just joined and look forward to following you. :)

    Will you join my blog?

    http://theyogalifechicago.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and of course I will!

      Delete
  7. i love this lip scrub from lush :) its taste super good LOL . pretty cute blog template you got :) xoxo
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard so many good things about this lip scrub.May do some holiday shopping and add this to my list.

    -Clara

    http://www.between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty review, i love Lush and i want this scrub <3



    PS: I follow you, follow me back :D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig