Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Oil-Control Cleansing Mask!

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Oily skin? Clogged pores? Pesky blemishes? Face needs a bit of help? Look no further! Being the beauty product hoarder that I am, especially when it comes to skin care, I'm always trying out new face masks and creams in the hope the turn me from beast to beauty! This is a recent mask that stood out to me!




This is a clay mask, white in colour that sets within about 15 minutes. I don't use this mask all the time, maybe once every one or two weeks as it effects really are quite dramatic! If you have oily skin like me then this mask will be perfect for you. It manages to clear almost all my clogged pores, it leave my skin feeling much smoother and it calms my blemishes. It makes them reduce in size as well as redness which is always a bonus. It is quite drying so thats why I don't use it too frequently, and I always make sure to apply a thick moisturiser after this as sometimes it feels a little strong. It seems to draw out the oil in my skin too, probably what makes it drying - but it leaves my skin less oily for the next 4/5 days after use! Mostly I notice how much clearer my pores are! Blackheads are a thing of the past when I use this and I honestly love it! From reading around about this, I think it contains salicylic acid, which is great for fighting blemishes and probably what makes it so effective. If you're looking for something to freshen up your skin and restore it to its clean, clam self then I definitely recommend this!

Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Oil-Control Cleansing Mask - Available here.

6 comments:

  1. great review ! i love this product ! this is my all time favorite product :) i use it every week :) would like to follow each other ? xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, it seems to be a nice product ! I would like to try it someday <3

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bumped into your blog and after scrolling through your posts, I must say I really like it :) How about we follow each other? :)
    Kisses from Zurich,
    K.

    http://beneaththecoat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete