Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Clarins 'The Essentials' Palette!

 I'm a hardcore Naked palette fan, but when I saw this for the first time I must admit it was an exciting experience! The Essentials palette from Clarins contains 10 fabulous eyeshadows that will excite any neutral eye lover!



When you first open the palette you're presented with a plastic card which numbers the shadows as well as giving you two diagrams with different combinations in which you can wear the eyeshadows. I think this is pretty handy because if you're anything like me and can't decide between which colour to use, it gives you a little push in the right direction!


This palette is also great because it contains a nice combination of shimmer and matte eyeshadows, none of which are lacking in pigmentation. Theres also plenty of colours too, ranging from light to dark, cool toned and warm toned. I think everyone, regardless of skin tone would be able to use this.



Also provided is a handy little double-ended brush which is quite small in size on both ends, making is useful for a few things. The bristles a very soft and its handy to keep along side the palette when travelling.


I decided not to swatch every single eyeshadow but from the swatches I did do hopefully you can see that these shadows are wonderfully pigmented, soft but not too soft and I don't find fallout a problem!


Last but not least heres an awkward picture of me wearing an eye look a created from the palette!

I hope you liked this post! Have you tried this palette? Also! This palette is limited edition so if you want to get your hands on it, you'd better be quick.

Share:

4 comments

  1. Gorgeous eye look, which shades did you use? :) I really want to get this, hopefully it's not gone by the time I get the money for it haha!

    Lucy | a little of lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I think it was shades 3, 4 and 7 :) I hope you do manage to get it!

      Delete
  2. It looks pretty on you and seems to be a nice palette to have <3





    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig