Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in 'Turn On' !

For all the lipstick addicts out there like me I highly suggest you get down to your local Urban Decay Counter and give these beautiful lipsticks a swatch!





When I first heard about the new release of lipsticks from Urban Decay I can't say I thought much about it. It wasn't until I was standing at the counter and saw not only the beautiful colours, but the brilliant creamy texture too!

The swatch above is from one swipe of the lipstick, so hopefully that gives you an insight into how creamy and pigmented these lipsticks are! The specific colour I chose to pick up - after almost an hour of oo-ing and ah-ing over the shades - is Turn On, a beautiful slightly mauve pink that gives the lips a plum and slightly berry colour. Its an absolutely gorgeous shade and I think it makes a good everyday colour for the Autumn/Winter months. I'm so desperate to pick up more of these though as they're all so wonderful and the texture is like something from my dreams. Usually when I wear lipstick, no matter what the texture is, I almost always end up with dry lips at the end of the day. When I wear this I have absolutely no problems! I could wear this everyday for a week and I still don't think I'd see the slight look of drying appear on my lips! I can't praise Urban Decay enough as I think they did an amazing job in terms of the texture! I also really enjoy the finish of this lipstick, its creamy but not too shiny it seems to look lovely and glossy on the lips without feeling a slippery and smudgy. I wears off so beautifully and I honestly can't fault it. I can't wait to pick up more!

Have you tried and of the Urban Decay Lipsticks?


Share:

6 comments

  1. Now I want to pick one of these lipsticks even more. They seem amazing! xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shade!
    I love these lipsticks, currently doing a giveaway on my blog to win one. You should enter!

    www.hbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely be checking that out!

      Delete
  3. Such a stunning colour! Might need to go out and get it.

    Mel
    Mel's Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! At least try it on :)

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig