Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm!

Monday, October 21, 2013

Ohhhhh my goodness! I am so excited to write about this! I don't think I've ever fallen in love with a beauty product so much!


I purchased the Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm on a day where I was just browsing and had forgotten to take a lip balm out with me. I'd heard about this loads already but thought for the price it probably wasn't going to be worth it. How I was so wrong! This is hands down the best lip balm I have ever used! 

It has a different texture from most other balms I've used, it doesn't have a greasy or waxy texture. I feels almost mousse-ish! Despite the strange feeling it seems to be super nourishing. I put a little of this on before bed every night and I wake up every morning with the softest lips ever! It manages to take care of chapped and dry lips in an instant, soothing them almost immediately and repairing them within a day or two. I've never fallen so hard for a product before, but a combination of this balms texture and repairing capabilities mean I'll be repurchasing this forever as I don't think anything will ever come close! It also has a nice scent, not too strong but its slightly sweet with hints of honey which I absolutely love! The dainty glass jar is so adorable and makes it feel oh so much more luxurious and worth every penny!

If you suffer from dry or chapped lips, especially at this time of year when it starts to get colder I highly, highly recommend this! 

Nuxe Réve de Miel Lip Balm - Available Marks & Spencers and Nuxe UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment