Saturday, 12 October 2013

Hydraluron Moisture Booster!

With the cooler months creeping up my skin has been feeling its full effects. My skin is mostly combination, a little oily in the T-Zone and mostly a little dry elsewhere. Lately however, its been a little dry everywhere which I can't say I'm a massive fan of. I decided to pick this up after hearing Caroline Hirons rave so much about it and I'm so glad I did.

 

Hydraluron is basically a serum that you apply before your moisturiser and it helps it sink into your skin better and overall it increases the moisture levels in your skin, leaving you with softer and more supple skin. It has some fancy ingredients including hyaluronic acid which can hold however many times it weight in water.. I'm not down with the science entirely!

I've been using this about twice a week with my usual moisturiser at nighttime and I feel that already my skin is much softer and hydrated even after just a month or so of using it. When I wake up in the morning my skin feels incredibly smooth, its almost dreamy! I think this would be especially good for people with dry skin and its definitely become a must have for me. I look forward to the days when I'm going to be using it and I know that my skin is loving it just as much as I am! I really want to try and describe this better but Caroline does it so good I feel I can't compete! Heres a link to her review!

I hope you guys enjoyed reading about this and let me know if you've tried it!

Share:

6 comments

  1. I really want to try this Clare!! Great review :)
    Emily xxx | beleza-byems.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard about this before, but it seems to be a amazing product! You make me want to give this a try too <3

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig