Thursday, 24 October 2013

Clinique Face Superprimer for Dullness!

I'm going to admit, I'm a bit of a primer maniac and I love trying out new ones! I'm a bit fan of clinique and when they released new primers I had to get my hands one one!



I chose to go for the dullness correcting primer as I feel that because I'm pale, sometimes my face can look a little flat and like its lacking something. I'm all for adding some glow back into my skin and so I chose this primer on this basis. This primer is really nice to apply, I think its silicone based (from what it feels like) and it does a nice job of filling in any large pores and smoothing out my skin before I apply my foundation! 

When I use this I don't notice any great improvement in the dullness of my skin but it definitely is a great base to use before foundation. On its own without any foundation I don't feel my skin looks any different but after foundation my skin definitely looks brighter and more awake. It makes my foundation glide on a lot easier too and stops it from settling into any pores and lines. I also find that my foundation last a lot longer too, it manages to keep it in place almost all day, with me only needing to powder a few times to keep my skin matte. I definitely recommend trying out these primers as Clinique have released a whole range of them for all different types of skin! 

Share:

3 comments

  1. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog :)
    I love your pictures on this post btw, they are soo pretty! I'm usually quite reluctant to purchase Clinique products because of the price, but this primer does sound good.
    I've just followed you and uploaded a new post, I'd love it if you'd check it out and leave a comment!
    Laura | laurasrantsandreviews.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig