A Little Blog Update!

Monday, October 07, 2013

If you haven't noticed already I haven't been posting to my blog schedule lately, partly because I've been so busy with work and college that I just haven't found the time. Over the past week or so I decided to take a short break from writing just to get back on track! I find I hardly get time to myself these days meaning I don't get a lot of time to write about the things I love. I have missed blogging and plan to get back on track as soon as I can! Once the college work dies down a little and I cut down my hours at work I should have more than enough time to post frequently again!

If you want to keep up to date with what I'm up to then I suggest following me on the likes of twitter (@claresloves) or instagram (@claresloves) as I'm always posting pictures of beauty products I pick up and so on!

I really do miss blogging! I'm going to get back on it and I promise you it'll be worth the wait! I miss all my readers and getting the time to read blogs myself! I hope you guys understand my absence and I'll see you all soon!

Instagram Sneak Peak!

No comments:

Post a Comment