Sunday, 8 September 2013

Urban Decay 'Diamond Dog' Eyeshadow!

I'm a fan of brown eyeshadow in general, neutral smokey eyes with browns are my usual go to kind of looks! However, every girl loves a bit of glitter right?
This, my friends, is Urban Decay 'Diamond Dog' Eyeshadow - link.





This is such a gorgeous colour, a deep brown with plenty of silver glitter and sparkle throughout. What more could a girl want? As usual Urban Decay have provided exceptional pigmentation from this shadow and the glitter doesn't disappear when applied to the lid. Its the perfect eyeshadow for turning a day look into a night one. However I have no shame in admitting I've worn this during the day haha! Its super soft and just so pretty I can't get over it! I think its from their Moondust collection, but don't quote me on that! I think it might be limited edition so if you want it you'd better act fast!


Share:

12 comments

  1. Beautiful eyeshadow! It has a gorgeous shine! xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous color! Looks very pigmented too!

    http://berry-mix.livejournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted this eyeshadow for ages, it looks gorgeous!

    Lucy | a little of lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!! Very unique color :-)

    Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouu such a nice color, and the sparkle is perfect :)

    http://likeafleur.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it just makes it a million time more perfect haha!

      Delete
  6. The package looks stylish and it look so pigmented!!

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. urban decay always impress dont they!

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig