The Body Shop 'Melt My Heart' Colour Crush Eyeshadow!

Friday, September 27, 2013

When I go to the Body Shop its usually to pick up a new body butter or some shower gel and I've never really thought all that much when it comes to their makeup range but it seems lately they've been upgrading some bits and pieces and when I saw this eyeshadow I couldn't restrain myself!





First off just check out the amazing colour! The shade Melt My heart is a gorgeous golden, bronze type colour with just the right amount of sheen and shimmer! I think I'm definitely going to pick up more of these shadows as they are super soft and buttery and blend so well. I'm obsessed with this and it looks absolutely amazing swept all over the lid along side a slick of mascara. I can't say too much about the packaging as it feels a little basic but for the quality of the shadow I'm not complaining. I think these are around £7 and I highly recommend that you give them a swatch the next time you pass!



10 comments:

  1. That eyeshadow is gorgeous, do they have a good shade selection? I always forget to look at the make up when I go into TBS!

    Lucy | a little of lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! And they do! I think they recently expanded the collection or something haha :D

      Delete
  2. I didn't swatch them when I was at the Body Shop a few days ago, but I think I'll try next time I go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These looks like a gorgeous colour! I love doing a bronzy natural eye :) I have recently found you blog and I'm glad that I did. I'm your newest follower and really look forward to more posts from you. If you like, please check out my blog as well at www.ourlondonwardrobe.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC (64), would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course! now following back :)

      Delete
  5. I've never tried any of their eyeshadows! Gotta swatch them on my next visit to TBS. I've tried the Color Crush lipstick and l Iove it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try their lipstick but I haven't got around to going in and trying them out!

      Delete