REN Invisible Pores Detox Mask!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Clogged pores? Blackheads? Let me introduce you! 



I've wanted to try some skincare products from REN for quite some time now and I thought what better place to start than with a face mask? My skin is pretty clear - touch wood - I don't usually get a lot of spots or breakouts anymore but I do struggle a little with my pores, I feel they're a little on the big side and they tend to clog up a lot.

This mask is really nice, I apply two pumps of it all over my face and it starts off a nice light grey colour and dries with a slightly blue tinge. It takes about 20 minutes to dry and then I wash it off with some warm water and a muslin cloth, it leaves my skin with clear pores and it feels super soft! What I like best about it is that I don't feel like it strips my skin too much. Sometimes with pore cleansing masks I find that they're too harsh and they leave my skin dry and irritated but this one seems pretty gentle. It also doesn't dry too hard, some clay masks I've used dry so hard it actually hurts because I can't move my face! Thankfully this is a lot better and its my new favourite for clearing out my skin and getting back a nice clean, clear face.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review, I would have wanted to see the texture of the product =)

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know! I'll add another picture in so you can see when I get a chance :) hopefully it'll be later today x

      Delete