Monday, 2 September 2013

August Beauty Favourites!

This month I have quite a selection from skincare to hair but I've loved all these products this month that I had to mention them all! I can't believe its coming into Autumn season, my personal favourite as I'm a massive lover of plum type lipsticks and smokey eyes!


Here are my top 5 for the month! (I try pick around 5 products so I don't blab on forever more haha!) In no particular order..

1. Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream - link. This is a light coverage base that just makes my skin look flawless. Its hydrating yet my oily skin loves it, I don't think I've used any other base this month!

2. Ren Invisible Pores Detox Mask - link. Being the face mask lover that I am this bad boy from Ren of course made my favourites. It leaves my skin fresh, clean and soft after using it and I love it!

3. Urban Fudge Iced Coconut Hairspray - link. Yes! Coconut smelling hairspray! Not only that but it seriously holds your hair in place!

4. Real Techniques Blush Brush - link. I love RT's brushes, in fact I can't get enough of them! I bought this with my Boots points recently and have been using it for everything! Powder, blusher, bronzer, highlighter, you name it! I've been reaching for it so much - very versatile!

5. Hourglass 'Dim Light' Ambient Lighting Powder - link. An expensive one yet its so pretty too! A setting powder that leaves the skin radiant and dull. Where has this been all my life?

So these are the products I've been loving recently, let me know what yours are in the comments below!

Share:

5 comments

  1. I need that brush in my life! It looks perfect! xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that brush :) its on my wishlist, but i alrady have their core collection which is very nice too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The buffing brush is my favourite from the core collection :)

      Delete
  3. I want to collect all of the RT brushes! Haha!

    http://berry-mix.livejournal.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig