Wednesday, 18 September 2013

American Wish-list! - Sephora

Sorry for not updating my blog lately, I've had a lot going on but hopefully I'll be able to get back on track within the next week. I'm doing a wish-list post today! My favourite type of post haha!
Soon my gran is jetting off on holiday and will be visiting the USA (I'm so jealous) so I thought I'd take advantage and perhaps send her off with a list and some money so I can grab some goodies that aren't available in the UK.

1. Buxom Full on Lip Cream 'Creamsicle' - I've heard a lot about these mainly from my favourite blogger/YouTuber essiebutton and I really want to try them out for myself!

2. Josie Maran Coconut Watercolour Blush 'Poppy Paradise' - I think the hype around these blushes has literally exploded lately and being the keen beauty lover I am, I can't not get my hands on one of these right?

3. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush 'Tipsy' - I'm sure many of you bloggers out there can understand this one! With Tarte not being available in the UK and their blushes being so highly rated I think they're at the top of any makeup lovers wishlist, especially the infamous shade 'tipsy' which is a bright coral!

4. Kat Von D 'Ladybird' Palette - I've been keen to try out this makeup line for some time now but again the barriers of the UK have been restricting me, I've researched a few of the products and this palette stands out to me and now I'm just dying to have it!

5. Makeup Forever Aqua Cream '14 Satin Brown' - Seeing Pixiwoo use MUFE in their tutorials so frequently makes me almost desperate to try out some of their products, I'm playing it safe with a brown cream eyeshadow as I've heard they're pretty much indestructible!

So thats my top 5 for my USA wishlish! I hope you found this interesting and please let me know in the comments below if you think theres anything else form the USA that I really need to get my hands on. Sorry for the lack of post lately but I promise I'm getting right back on it! 

Share:

3 comments

  1. I want to try that MUFE Auqa cream shadows as well as the Full Cover concealer! Shame they don't do them in the UK! Hopefully you'll get these products! :)

    Lucy | a little of lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to a few things from the Kat Von D makeup :) She has amazing products and that palette looks great, I love matte eyeshadows. xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks to me like you've covered all the bases haha, I myself have been meaning to try one of the Kat Von D eyeshadow pallets! Hope you end up loving all your products :)
    x

    http://likeafleur.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig