Saturday, 10 August 2013

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara!

I've been reaching for this mascara more and more which is a little unusual as normally I like mascaras that give loads of volume. However, with it being the summer I haven't been wearing such bold eye makeup and this mascara has been the perfect companion.
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara - link.




It has a long but skinny wand with evenly spaced plastic bristles, this allows it to catch all the lashes and it lengthens them beautifully without any clumping. It definitely adds a little volume but nothing too strong which looks lovely at this time of year! This is the first mascara I've used that has fibres in it, personally I don't notice any difference compared to other mascaras! However, it may be the reason why this mascara is so good at lengthening. I haven't tried the original Lash Accelerator but if its anything like this it must be pretty good! I find the wand really easy to use and I can slick this mascara on in a couple of seconds without making any smudges!

I've been loving this loads! Let me know what you think if you've used it in the comments below and if you want to pick this up its pretty hard to miss with the bright green packaging! I'm still undecided as to whether I like the packaging or not but it doesn't bother me too much as the mascara does a great job!

Share:

1 comment

  1. I was eyeing this up in boots today but left it! The packaging is very eye catching though haha!

    Lucy | lucyslifestyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig