Sunday, 18 August 2013

Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturiser!

Why why why haven't I gotten around to writing about this sooner?! This is honestly my new beauty addiction, I'm going to repurchase it no matter what! I haven't tried a better moisturiser for my combination skin!



First of all this smells absolutely amazing! Kind of like a mixture between freshly squeezed oranges and  sugar! When you next pass your local Origins counter I highly recommend you give this a wiff. 

When I'm on the look out for new skincare Origins is always a brand I turn too and with this kind-of-recent release of theirs hitting the shops I couldn't resist giving it a go. As soon as a smelt it I knew it was for me! Its gel like formula sinks into the skin beautifully and hydrates almost immediately. As a day time moisturiser its nice and light but it provides the perfect amount of hydration. Its super refreshing due to the added caffeine and ginseng which is great for waking up your face in the morning.

I'm personally in love with this, if you can't already tell, and it makes my skin feel incredibly soft and plump! 

If you're into refreshing, wake me up kind of products but can't use a thick cream during the day due to oily skin etc then I highly suggest you give this a go!

Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturiser - link.

Share:

4 comments

  1. I've heard so many good things about this product, added to the wishlist!

    Lucy | Lucys Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard a lot about it too, its so worth all the hype!

      Delete
  2. I invite you to join my amazing Romwe Giveaway - Chance to win 3 awesome dresses! http://fashiongetsfierceblog.blogspot.pt/2013/08/romwe-giveaway-3-winners.html JOIN NOW! :) (it's Worldwide) You'll need to follow my blog on GFC to be eligible to win, but I will follow back everyone honey :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to get this for a while. I need to really give this a try.

    http://berry-mix.livejournal.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig