Nivea In Shower Skin Conditioner!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I'm going to be honest, I'm a little bit lazy when it comes to body moisturising. As much as a love my lotions and butters, sometimes it just seems like too much effort when you're in a hurry to get out the door or at night when you get home late.


This new innovation from Nivea is a new saviour for me however! You simply wash yourself as normal in the shower with a shower gel and afterwards massage this into your skin, leave for a few minutes and rinse off! And you're left with nice soft skin without that thick, sticky feeling that body butters can sometimes leave behind. I use the one for dry skin, I haven't personally tried the one for normal skin but I would suggest this one as it doesn't provide as much hydration as a usual body cream would. It does however, leave the skin soft and smooth and leaves behind that lovely typical Nivea scent! 

I think this is a great idea for us gals on the go! It definitely saves a couple of minutes in the morning for sure! Since using up this size bottle I've went of to purchase the 400ml tube because I love it so much! Let me know if you've tried this and what you think of the idea in the comments below!

Nivea In Shower Skin Conditioner - link.

11 comments:

  1. I haven't tried that body conditioner but it seems a great product for lazy days!
    New follower :) xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in need of a hassle free moisturizing routine. I almost always forget to put lotion on so maybe this would be a better option for me.

    Ring-a-Round a Rosey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it :)

      Delete
  3. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can check it out here! :)
    http://ohhayblogs.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/livemakedesignliebster-award.html

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a great option to save time putting on lotion after a shower!!


    -Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect for me! I`m such a lazy body moisturizer, and I've always had great experiences with this brand. Thanks Clare! I hadn't heard of this yet!

    Jenna ♥ ♥
    Northernbeauty85.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'm going to get this next time I go shopping! I have really dry skin! :( xx

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete