Sunday, 4 August 2013

MAC 'Viva Glam Nicki' Tinted Lipglass!

Summer is finally here! So to keep my face nice and bright to match the season I've been opting for a nice bright lip! More often than not I've been reaching for this gorgeous gloss from MAC!
MAC 'Viva Glam Nicki' Tinted Lipglass - link.





This lipgloss is a super pretty hot pink colour which I think is the perfect addition to bronzed skin and minimal eyes! It really brightens up the face and because its not a full on lipstick the colour isn't too over powering. I love the smell of MAC lipglasses as well as the texture, a few people find them a little sticky but in my opinion this helps them last a little longer and its nothing too bad to worry about. MAC's Viva Glam program also means that all the profits from the products they sell in this range go to charity which is great! A pretty pink lipgloss that helps with charity, what could be better? I personally love a good pink lipgloss and can't get enough of this one!

Share:

6 comments

  1. The color looks really pretty on you! I'm definitely going to look for these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw this looks so gorgeous! Really suits you as well :D

    sara x

    www.essayelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good review lovely.


    If you like MAC makeup, I have a lipstick giveaway on my blog :)

    llh x

    www.lauralouisehaynes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for letting me know. :)

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig