Thursday, 15 August 2013

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer!

I think I might have found the concealer of my dreams!
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - link.




Recently when I was visiting a MAC counter I decided to take a look at their concealers, I've been in the market for something new for a while now. I wanted something that was pretty high coverage that wouldn't crease or settle in to the tiny lines under my eyes. The lady at the counter was very nice and she helped me pick the right shade. Initially she thought I would be an NW20 but after trying it on we both agreed it was too dark and a little orange on my skin. I asked her about NW15 - knowing it was the lightest shade - and she told me that she'd never used that shade on anyone before as she'd never met anyone who was that pale! This was a little embarrassing as usually I'm a lot paler than what I am right now but because its summer I've been doing a little fake tanning. Not much as you can probably tell, only enough to get to an NC15 haha! She tried this concealer on me and to her surprise and my expectations it matched perfectly! 

I've been using this for a little while now and I am absolutely loving it! Not only does it not crease but it lasts all day. On days when I'm too lazy to touch up my foundation throughout the day, by night my foundation is usually almost completely gone but this concealer is still there, still covering like a dream! I find it applies best with a brush as it looks more natural and flawless. When I've tried to apply this with my fingers it went a little cakey and didn't look quite right!

For me this is my new favourite concealer ever, I was a little worried as to what I'm going to do in the winter as this will probably be far to dark but the lady at the counter told me that MAC are planning to release paler shades such as NC13 in the near future! Yipee! I find the pump really useful and hygienic too, sometimes it can pump out a little too much but generally its really handy!

Share:

7 comments

  1. Is this concealer better than the Collection 2000 one then? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the collection one is amazing but it creases under my eyes :/ this one doesn't so I guess it depends what you use it for :) collection is great for coverage on spots etc but as an all rounder I'd go for this :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for nominating me!

      Delete
  3. Ive heard such great things about this concealer- I think I need to try it soon!

    -Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you get the chance you definitely should :)

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig