July Beauty Favourites 2013!

Thursday, August 01, 2013


I really can't believe its August! Soon we'll be wearing our woollen jumpers again and snuggling up with blankets! Personally I can't wait for Autumn as I love keeping cosy, but for todays post we're talking about July where the sun has been shining and I've been doing my best to soak up the rays!


A little more favourites than usual here it would seem but I've really been loving each and every one! Usually I try pick around 5 products but I just couldn't narrow it down this time!

1. Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser - this is great for me as sometimes I'm a little lazy when it comes to remembering to apply body moisturiser.. This nifty wee creation makes it easy-peasy for me! Just slap some on in the shower and my skin is left silky soft! - link.

2. Dove Pure Deodorant Roll On - maybe a weird thing to include? But with the weather heating up sometimes we need to protect ourselves a little more! I hate the smell of deodorant so this scentless buddy with no parabens or other nasties has become my friend! - link

3. Bourjois BB Bronzing Cream - I can't remember if I mentioned this last month or not but this liquid bronzing product is perfect for creating a natural, bronzey glow! - link

4. MAC Pro-Longwear Concealer - Finally I've found something that won't crease under my eyes as well as covering anything I need it too! I might have found a life-long friend here! - link.

5. Barry M 'Blueberry' Gelly Nails - I've literally had this on my nails non-stop, I love how bright and fun the colour is. The Gelly formula is also amazing as it doesn't chip! - link.

6. MAC MSF in 'Adored' - This is from their Tropical Taboo collection and it makes the most perfect coraly-highlighted glow on the cheeks! - link

7. Maybelline "On and On Bronze Colour Tattoo' - link. and Clinique Chubby Stick for Eyes in 'Ample Amber' - link. - I have been wearing this combination practically all month and I loooooove it! 

Let me know what your favs are this month in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. The Maybelline Color Tattoo is a staple in my daily makeup too. I love Bad to the Bronze and Inked in Pink.

    Btw, found you through IG. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. those are my favourite shades too! and yay! Do you have a blog/ link me up and ill check it out :)

      Delete