Body Shop Honey Bronzing Powder!

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Being the pale chick I am, finding a wearable bronzer can sometimes be a bit of a challenge. This bronzer from The Body Shop comes in four shades which means theres something for everyone! I Picked up '01 Light Matte' which is the perfect shade for me!




First of all, I love the packaging of this bronzer! It feels much more expensive than it actually is. The sleek bronzey-orange compact with a honeycomb pattern underneath the top plastic which is so pretty! Not only that but the bronzer itself is embossed with a honeycomb pattern! 

The bronzer itself is the perfect shade! Its quite light in colour but its perfectly build-able with not a hint of muddiness or orange! I love the matte finish as it looks much more natural on the skin and it can be used to bronze up the face as well as contour! This hasn't left my makeup bag since I bought it and I love it so so much!

The Body Shop Honey Bronzing Powder - link.


13 comments:

  1. It seems lovely! I love bronzers :) xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am very pale and this looks like a better color for me than my current bronzer. Maybe I'll have to check this out!

    Maddie | Ring-a-Round a Rosey | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have this bronzer and i loved it and sadly I smashed it by accident and never got round to buying a new one! Must re-invest!

    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think I would cry if mine smashed!

      Delete
  4. I love the body shop products!

    we're new to blogging, check out/follow our blog?xxxx

    www.pastelsandpolkadots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Body Shop!!! It looks like a very subtle bronzer, easy to pass off as your natural skin tone ;) xx

    Find me on bloglovin:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7392713

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have quite pale skin too. Gonna add this to my list to try out!

    I wanted to let you know I nominated you for a Liebster Award here: http://bit.ly/142UG3T

    Jenna ♥ ♥
    Northern Beauty 85

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good review, will definitely be buying this!

    Just followed your blog, would love it if you followed back too xx

    cashmereandcookiedough.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete