Monday, 26 August 2013

Advertise On My Blog, An Interview & Updates!

I have a few things I want to share with you!

1. I recently did an interview on a friends blog! Megan's blog is so cute and she took the time to ask me a few beauty questions! If you want to read it then click here! Her blog is relatively new and she posts about fashion, lifestyle and the occasional beauty bit.

...

2. I've decided that now is a good time to help out fellow bloggers! I'm now going to allow other bloggers to advertise on my page - all I ask in return is that you do the same for me! If you wish to take part in this then send me an email (claresloves@yahoo.co.uk) or leave a comment! Its as simple as sending along your blog button and I'll send mine back!

...

3. Ever feel like your beauty addiction is becoming too much? Take a read of this and know that you are not alone. I've put myself on beauty buying bans before but I end up with a list for when its over which results in a splurge at the end - kind of defeating the purpose in my opinion! I'm aiming for an overall cut down on my spending in terms of beauty. Only buying something new when I've finished something else or saving for something more special rather than buying everything! I don't think I have a problem or an addiction, I just feel I could save a little more money here and there.

Just a few things I thought I should share, let me know if you want to advertise or if you buy too much makeup in the comments below!

my blog button!

Share:

6 comments

  1. Thanks Clare :) Had fun reading your responses :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey clare, I'm also doing button swaps.. my email is on my page if you want to do a swap :)
    xx

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made a button and would be happy to swap! Let me know :)

    Maddie | Ring-a-Round a Rosey | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely, send me an email with your button!

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig