Sleek Face Form Palette in 'Light'

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

This little palette is what I've been reaching for an awful lot lately, it has everything you could need for making your face look more fabulous!
The Sleek Face Form Palette in 'Light' - link.




I've always been a lover of Sleek products but with them only being available in Superdrug I find myself not getting my hands on them often enough. For some reason Boots it just easier to access where I live haha! Or maybe I'm just lazy in the fact that I don't walk the short distance to the nearest Superdrug.

Anyways, I picked this up as I thought it would be a great palette to travel with as well as for using on a day to day basis. It has everything you need! A bronzer which is a nice colour, not too orange and not too muddy; a highlighter which is a pale champagne colour with nice shimmer and no horrible glitter and a blusher which is a coraly-pink colour with some nice gold shimmer in it. I personally love all three things in this palette and I genuinely can't fault any of them. As usual, for the price, Sleek have delivered on quality, pigmentation and colour! Another winner from one of my favourite brands in my opinion and definitely a must have if you like to have everything in the same place!

Let me know what you think in the comments! And tell me abut any similar products you love!

4 comments:

  1. This product looks like it has amazing pigmentation, love it!

    -Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find sleek in any superdrug or boots near me and its so annoying! I really want to try them :( x
    http://theadventuresofhann.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think sleek it superdrug only! You could go on the superdrug website? :)

      Delete