Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Real Techniques Duo Fibre Collection Brushes 'Limited Edition'

Being a Real Techniques fan, by fan I mean they are the brushes I tend to love the most! I couldn't wait to get my hands on these, so when I saw Amazon had them for £2 off I snapped them up and when they arrived I cracked the box open and marvelled at how soft they are!
Real Techniques Duo Fibre Brush Collection - link.





I'm totally in love with these brushes! Apologies for them needing a wash but hey, at least you know I've actually been using them! These brushes are made from ultra plush, taklon bristles and are hand cut, as well as being cruelty free. These lightweight brushes also have extended handles which are designed to make them easier to use.

The duo-fibre face brush is great if you're anything like me. Sometimes I have a little bit of a heavy hand when it comes to applying powder, probably because the brush I used previously to this was much denser and picked up much more product. This brush however, is great as its not too dense and it picks up the right amount of powder to banish any shine without leaving the face looking powdery and cakey.

Next up is the my favourite of the bunch - the duo-fibre contour brush. I personally like to use this for a few things. I find it great for applying blusher as again its not too dense and it stops you from applying too much product, its also great for contouring for the same reason and because its not completely rounded it shape it makes it easier to fit into the hollows of the cheeks.

Lastly is the duo-fibre eye brush, a brush that makes applying and blending shadow to the crease an ease. I find sometimes when I apply shadow to the crease I can take it up to high or too low, but due to the perfect sizing of this little cutie I no longer have this issue!

All of these brushes are super soft and because they're synthetic they can be used with both cream and powder products meaning you don't have to have a million brushes to get the job done! I personally love the white and black theme of these brushes too, I think it makes them look super sophisticated and sleek. You've done it again Sam! High quality brushes for a great price! If it wasn't for Sam, Nic and my obsession with Pixiwoo I don't know what I'd be using to apply my makeup!

Share:

4 comments

  1. I have been dying to try these brushes but haven't been able to justify buying them yet. But you can't beat $2!! I'll have to keep an eye out on Amazon :-)

    -Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The £2 off is what did it for me!

      Delete
  2. i definitely need to get my own before they are discontinued!

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    from Brigitte at BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you really should! and okay! thanks :D

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig