Origins Make A Difference Skin Rejuvenating Treatment Lotion!

Sunday, July 07, 2013

Goodness me this is a beaut! I'm seriously addicted and cannot stop using this!
Origins Make A Difference Skin Rejuvenating Treatment Lotion - link.


Origins say: "Now this skin-redeeming lotion proves that not all visible skin damage is forever. The Rose of Jericho and Cactus Extract, along with skin reviving Trehalose and Sea Haricots help the skin rebound from dramatic dehydration. A unique, natural water-holding complex keeps skin happily hydrated from within. And an Oceanic Flora helps improve the appearance of damage done by UV and environmental exposure."


I bought this as my skin has been being a little bit of a nightmare recently. Its been even more oily than usual but also very dry in usual places at that same time! How confusing right? I'd heard that the Origins Make a Difference range was good at balancing out the skin and making it less oily and less dry - essentially aiming for a happy medium. I've been using this kind of like a toner, putting a little on a cotton pad and sweeping it over my face morning and night, after cleansing and before moisturising. When I use this I notice that not only does my skin feel nice and smooth and refreshed, my moisturiser sinks in much better and my skin is left feeling much more hydrated. 

Lately my skin has been looking a little dull and to be honest I think its been on the more dehydrated side - which is not a good thing. I love the smell of this too, I know it wont be to everyones taste but I really like it, its kind of minty-mentol-fruity-fresh..I should just stop trying to describe scents haha but whatever's in it, I think it smells good.

My skin has been soaking this up really well and I've genuinely noticed a massive difference since I've started using it. Its now a staple in my skin care routine (an updated post on that coming soon) and I don't think I ever want to stop using it.

What do you think? Let me know in the comments! Anyone else been having troublesome skin lately or is it just me thats been lumbered with the issue?!

2 comments:

  1. I love origins products they are amazing! My skin has been hell as well recently but I think its down to the hot weather so I am thinking about insvesting in a new cleanser x
    http://theadventuresofhann.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Origins never fail to impress me! I haven't tried any of their cleansers but the superdrug hot cloth cleanser is amazing and it's less than £5!

      Delete