Thursday, 4 July 2013

MUA 'Marshmallow' Blush

A fabulous £1 steal from Superdrug! The MUA 'Marshmallow' Blush - link. 




This blush is a super bright pink thats absolutely perfect for the summer. For £1 it has great pigmentation and the texture isn't too chalky or too hard. I actually thought that for a pound that this blush would need a lot of layering - I assumed that the pigmentation wouldn't quite be there but it really is! The first time I used this I ended up looking a little too rosy as I accidentally applied a little too much! If you're in the market for a fun summer colour and don't want to break the bank this is definitely the product for you! I'm in love.

Have you tried any of the MUA blushers? Or found any great bargains on the high street? Let me know in the comments :)

Share:

2 comments

  1. Wow that is good pigmentation! My last 2 mua blushes were rubbish x

    www.alittlespaceforeverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sucks :( I honestly put far too much of this on to begin with because I was expecting low pigmentation! Haha

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig