Monday, 29 July 2013

MAC 'Lightscapade' Mineralize Skinfinish

Another pretty, shimmery product that I've fallen in love with!
MAC 'Lightscapade' Mineralize Skinfinish - link.






I popular product from MAC here I think, why I didn't get my hands on it sooner I don't know! I'm such a sucker when it comes to mineralize skinfinishes as they're always amazing! This is such a beautiful, light shimmer that's perfect for an everyday highlight as its not too strong. However, this could definitely be built up for more of an evening look!

Since we're full swing into summer now with all this unusual sunny weather! I've been setting my face with my regular powder and then afterwards dusting this lightly all over my face and it gives the most gorgeous, subtle glow to the face and generally makes me look more radiant! This powder is beautifully finely milled and if you're on the look out for a multi-purpose highlighter then this is definitely one for you! 

Let me know if you have this and tell me in the comments if you use this for more than just a highlighter! See you in the next post! 

Share:

4 comments

  1. This looks beautiful! Although, it looks a bit scary with the blue in it!

    http://lucyslifestyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can assure you that the blue really doesn't show up when you swirl everything together!

      Delete
  2. I have Soft and Gentle but I want to get this one too! This looks less shimmery than S&G. I could never use that one for all over the face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah Lightscapae is much more subtle! I'd never dream of putting soft and gentle all over haha!

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig