Thursday, 11 July 2013

Fun In The Sun! #1

So today I thought it would be good to do a sort of outfit post for my blog! I'm trying something new here haha! I'm not a professional but hopefully you guys will enjoy this post! 








I'm not the most fashionable person by any means and I'm not particularly photogenic either! However, in the summer I'm a fan of clothes that keep me cool in the heat! I wore a lose bright green top to brighten the look and combined this with a fun flower hairband! Last but not least,  I wore some denim shorts and denim spotted shoes! 

For makeup I kept it fairly simple and bronzy and then added a bright lip for a splash of colour since its summer! Hopefully you guys like these posts, please let me know down below in the comments and I shall see you all in my next post!

Top - Primark
Flower Headband - Primark
Sunglasses - Primark
Shorts - old H&M jeans that I cut
Shoes - Toms
Nails - Models Own Apple Pie
Lips - Rimmel Stellar Apocalips

Share:

4 comments

  1. These are are great photos! Did you get a new camera? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And no I used my mums dslr :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit - liking the green tones! Your floral crown is so pretty too!

    Kathryn x
    enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig