Friday, 19 July 2013

Face of the Day #5 Simple Summer!

Its been too long since I did a FOTD post! I am indeed sorry but I hope to be back into the habit of doing it again!




It's a sunny day and I didn't want anything to complicated so I used a tinted moisturiser to even out my skin and then concealed where I needed, after this I powdered everything into place. I gave myself a little bit of colour by using a bright blush and lightly filled in my eyebrows. I kept my eyes really simple with some warm toned eyeshadows and a little bit of black shadow along the lash line, after finishing them off with a bit of mascara I swept on a moisturising lipgloss!

Products:

I hope you like this quick FOTD and let me know if you like these posts and if you want me to keep doing them!

Share:

1 comment

  1. Hi ! I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award !
    If you want to, just let me know when you did it !

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig