Friday, 7 June 2013

YSL Rouge Volupté Shine Lipstick - 6 'Pink in Devotion'

Do you ever just see something in a shop and think 'wow, I really need that', because thats how I felt when I saw these gorgeous YSL lipsticks. I know they're pricey but really, they are completely worth it.







I am totally obsessed with this colour, I genuinely think it's going to become my signature colour all through the summer! Ladies and gentlemen, this is the YSL Rouge Volupté Shine Lipstick colour 6 'Pink in Devotion' - link. It's the perfect bright, fuchsia colour that I've been needing my whole life.

To introduce you to this true beauty I want to start with the packaging because really, have you ever seen anything to beautiful in your life?! The gold tube is so sleek with the YSL themed circle pattern thingy round the middle which background matches that of the colour of the lipstick?! It's amazing.

I also really love the formula of these lipsticks, they're sheeny but also super pigmented and even thought they have a great shine they don't leave your lips feeling super slidey or greasy. They glide on to the lips like a dream and I don't find that they need too much touching up throughout the day.

The main reason for me purchasing this was the fabulous colour - its bright but not to bright and I think it complements my skin tone well unlike some other fuchsia pinks I've tried. I'm so obsessed with this lipstick simply because it feels so luxurious and the colour is so perfect! Let me know what you think in the comments below!



Share:

6 comments

  1. i am in love with this colour! i have this lipstick but in shade 9 and i'm obsessed - the formulation is just perfect! May have to go to a ysl counter soon and check out shade 6... ;D

    sara x

    www.essayelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the formula too! I really like shade 19 but I don't know if I'm brave enough to wear it haha!

      Delete
  2. I have seen quite a few people blog about these lipstick! I really need to get one! The colour looks fab on you!
    Suz x
    Bloosieslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are gorgeous! And thank you :D

      Delete
  3. wow this colour is gorge <3 new follower!

    fashion-belief.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! And thank you so much :D

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig