Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser!

Ohh a little extra post! You can't say I'm not good to you! Haha, in all honesty I just got a little too excited about this product and couldn't wait to share it with you! 
I present to you the Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser - link.
(which is on 3 for 2 in Superdrug right now along with the rest of their Vitamin E range!)


I first heard about this cleanser from Kate or gh0stparties who has a wonderful blog and she's so great with skin care! She makes me want to buy everything haha! Since I heard her mention it I've seen it on numerous blogs lately, in fact I think its exploded a little in the blogging world to be honest!


Its one of those cleansers that you massage into your skin and rise off with warm water using the provided muslin cloth, I really like these kinds of cleansers for taking my makeup off at the end of the day as they leave my skin feeling super clean and refreshed - this one is no exception!


I've never tried anything from Superdrugs Vitamin E range before but after using this I think I might try a few other bits and pieces! This cleanser has a really nice smell, it kind of reminds me a little bit of Shea butter and macadamia nut.. I don't know for sure what the scent is but it really is lovely, but don't worry its not too overpowering! If you're familiar with my blog you might know that I like to have a winge about my oily skin and how it's such a pain. This cleanser says its best for normal to dry skin which may have you wondering a little as to why I picked it up. To me this product hasn't been a problem, with only using it at night time I feel it doesn't cause any problems in me dealing with my oily skin during the day. I find I can get away with using more moisturising products at night time that what I can in the morning.

The reason I like this cleanser so much is because it gets the job done! Its super easy to use, it takes off absolutely all my makeup and it smells delightful! It's also rich in natural vitamin E, high in antioxidants and it claims to defend skin against environmental damage which I don't know a whole lot about but I think if you're in the market for a new cleanser you should definitely give this one a shot as its only around £5 and as I mentioned before its on 3 for 2 in Superdrug as we speak!
Share:

6 comments

  1. Sounds good ,great Review!
    follow new ,mind follow back?

    kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And yes of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think I might get it for myself and give it a shot
    Follow me? http://testingfavourites.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good! And yes of course :D follow me too?

      Delete
  4. Oh this sounds really nice and relaxing to use!

    Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I'm addicted hahaha

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig