Stila 'Poppy' Convertible Colour!

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Don't be scared! I know this blush looks super terrifying but trust me, its my new favourite for this spring and probably will be all through the summer too! This is the Stila Convertible Colour in 'Poppy' - link.





The Stila Convertible Colours can be used on both the lips and the cheeks, but for me personally - probably because I'm weird - I tend to only ever use these multi-purpose products for one thing. In this case I only use this as a blush. I don't know why but I just have this thing about using a product on different parts of the face - I don' even know? Anyway 'Poppy' is a super bright bright pinky-red which looks absolutely terrifying, but when sheered out on the cheeks it gives a natural glowy colour which I absolutely love. I also love the fact that you can totally build this up to be more opaque if you really want.

I have pretty oily skin but my cheeks are fairly dry and I find this product lasts a really long time on me. I don't ever feel like I need to touch it up during the day or for the evening time. I find it applies best with the Real Techniques Stippling Brush - link, and I dab it gently into the blush, then dab it on the back of my hand to take of excess and then gentle stipple it onto my cheeks - creating the perfect rosey glow.

I know that these Convertible Colours have absolutely exploded in popularity and they're showing up all over blogs a YouTube with people raving all about them. I am completely in love with this one and can't wait to try more. They're so easy to use and pretty fool-proof. Maybe one day I'll be adventurous and apply this to my lips, but for now I'm more than happy with using this as a cream blush.

8 comments:

  1. Aw this is SO beautiful!<3 I keep seeing great reviews on these and I definitely have to get one myself! Great post hun!

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are amazing! You should definitely try them :) and thank you!

      Delete
  2. check out my blog & follow if you life :)

    http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course if you follow me too!

      Delete
  3. I adore Stila blush! I wear it every singly day :)

    http://ring-a-roundarosey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the shades are amazing too!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous colour and really pigmented.
    Now following you and would love for you to check out my blog!

    xoxo
    annpaige
    http://annpaigefashion.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ill definitely follow you back :)

      Delete