MUA 'English Rose' Mosaic Blush!

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Recently I've discovering more and more MUA products and every time I'm in Superdrug I have to restrain myself from buying everything they've produced! I love MUA so much because their products are super affordable and they're also pretty good quality. A new favourite happens to be the
MUA 'English Rose' Mosaic Blush - link.





Personally I haven't been using this product as a blush, I've been using it as a highlighter. As you can see from the swatch above it doesn't have a whole lot of colour but it does have a lovely iridescent shimmer. The shimmer isn't glittery at all and I find that because it's slightly pink toned it looks very natural.

For me the fact that this doesn't have massive amounts of pigmentation isn't a worry as when I swatched it in the shop I knew exactly how I would use it. It's also super pretty to look at in the packaging due to the pretty mosaic pattern. I find that some products that have shimmer in them can be a little bit chunky - especially the ones that area little cheaper, but this product feels super smooth to touch, it also glides onto to cheeks like butter! I also find that this reminds me a little bit of Benefit High Beam but in a powder form.

I definitely recommend that you give this a swatch next time you pass as I think its absolutely gorgeous! And for how cheap it is you really can't go wrong!


8 comments:

  1. I love MUA! Their products are such good quality for such small prices! I really love this blush, the combination of colours are beautiful xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MUA never fail to impress me either! Haha I'm so in love with this and it's colour!

      Delete
  2. This looks so pretty!

    Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just looking at this today! I decided to go for the cream blush instead but I am definitely thinking about giving this another look when I am next in. Lovely post! following x
    http://theadventuresofhann.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is pretty! I really want to try their cream blushes though, are they any good?

      Delete
  4. I've never tried any MUA products before but I'd like give them a try now!I hope you can come visit my blog and follow me on GFC and Bloglovin I'd love to follow you back! Thanks xox

    http://www.irishbeautyguru.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their really good! Ill definitely follow you :) would love for you to follow back!

      Delete