Sunday, 30 June 2013

Liebster Award!

I've been nominated a couple of times for this award now and I'm so grateful to both 'Favourite Things in Life' and 'Beauty Banter Blog' ! I'm only finally now getting around to writing this post and I'm super excited.

This tag comes with some rules so heres a quick heads up:
1. Each nominee must answer the 11 questions that were asked by the blogger that nominated them.
2. You must choose 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to pass the award onto.
3. Then make 11 questions for them to answer.
4. Go to their page and tell them about their nomination.
5. No tag backs.

'Favourite Things In Life' asked:
1. What is your favourite makeup brand? 
I personally love Maybelline for high street and Urban Decay for more high end!
2. If you could only have one, would you rather have mascara or foundation? 
Definitely mascara! I think it really brightens up the face and eyes!
3. Why did you start a blog? 
I started my blog as a hobby and to share the things I love with others!
4. Who do you look to for inspiration?
For makeup inspiration I turn to Pixiwoo as they're large selection of makeup tutorials make it easy to find what I'm looking for! In terms of fashion I'm not too sure if I have someone I look to, I kind of just go with it!
5. What is your favourite perfume?
Taylor Swift Wonderstruck or the original Ed Hardy Perfume.
6. Glamour magazine, Cosmopolitan or Look magazine?
Glamour!
7. What is your go-to outfit for night time on holidays?
Probably something consisting of a cute top with a collar and a high waisted skirt!
8. What is your favourite clothes shop or website?
I've been loving a bit of Zara recently but I've always been a Primark girl! Theres always such gems in there for a bargain!
9. What is your favourite film?
Tough one! Either Breaking Dawn Part 2 or Limitless.
10. Best, cheapest makeup product?
Nivea tinted moisturiser!
11. If you were only able to travel to 3 different countries in the world, where would they be?
America, Australia and Spain!

'Beauty Banter Blog' asked:
1. What is your favorite trait about yourself?
Probably the fact that I'm quite a calm person!
2. If you could grab 5 items from your house before it burnt down, what would they be? (is that grim? sorry!)
Besides family of course! I'd grab my phone, macbook, purse, my leather jacket and my handbag!
3. Who is your closest family member?
My Mum or my Bro <3
4. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Everyone who blogs is so lovely and its so nice when people leave me nice comments! It makes the hard work seem like much less!
5. What is your dream career?
I would love to be a video game character illustrator!
6. If you could be one animal, what would it be?
A cat.
7. What 3 traits do you look for in a significant other?
Kind, honest & approachable.
8. Ocean or lake?
Ocean!
9. Are you into natural or dramatic makeup?
Natural on the day-to-day but I love getting dressed up to go out!
10. What is your favorite clothing brand/store?
Zara/Primark.
11. Are you a morning glory or a night owl?
Definitely a night owl!




My nominations!

My Questions!
1. All time favourite lipstick?
2. A skincare product you cant live without?
3. If you could only use one beauty/makeup product again what would it be?
4. A blog you love reading?
5. Favourite beauty YouTuber?
6. Have you ever dyed your hair? What colours?
7. Could you leave the house without makeup on?
8. Do you wear your hair up or down most?
9. Best beauty brand?
10. Favourite blog posts to read? (face of the day/outfit posts etc)
11. Where do you shop the most?

Thank you so much again to those who nominated me! I had great fun doing this tag, please let me know when you do this tag on your blog so I can read your answers to my questions!





Share:

9 comments

  1. wow. Thanks so much for the nomination! I have also been nominated for this before, but I just need to get round to doing this! I totally agree with you when you said that when you receive nice comments...it makes blogging seem less like "hard work" xx

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Yeah I don't think blogging is work but you know what I mean haha!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me! I love your blog, and it means a lot that you would choose me because I only just started blogging.

    Ring-a-Round a Rosey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! And I love your blog too!

      Delete
  3. Loved reading your answers to my questions! So interesting!

    -Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for nominating me! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the nomination! Really kind of you :) xx
    megansfashionalphabet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig