Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Collection (2000) Lasting Perfection Concealer!

If you're familiar with the blogging world you've probably seen this a million times! Which makes me wonder why I've never written a post on it before haha!
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - link.
The 2000 is in brackets in the title as I'm pretty sure they ditched that and just call themselves Collection now - I think.





I love this concealer so much! I honestly don't know what I'd do without it. Its super high coverage and if you've got any pesky blemishes going on then this is what you need! I have this in the lightest shade but it comes in four different colours which I think is quite good for a high street concealer. I really like using this under my eyes too - I pair it with my Bobbi Brown Corrector for maximum brightness under my eyes! I got some nasty dark circles going on! I don't find that it creases under the eyes at all - in fact I would say the Bobbi Brown Corrector (typed Boobi Brown there by mistake haha..) does more creasing that this and this is like a quarter of the price! I find that this concealer can be a little tiny bit drying but its not a problem on my oily skin at all, I would actually say its quite a good thing!

For all this costs I really don't think you can go wrong, it covers pretty much anything and it lasts super well! Let me know what you think.

Share:

8 comments

  1. I love this concealer too! i love combining it with bourjois healthy mix concealer under my eyes :)

    sara x

    www.essayelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome! I love healthy mix too!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the review, looking for a new concealer and this one looks great! :) Would love if you could check out my blog??
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is great :) and I definitely will, i'll also follow if you follow back :D

      Delete
  3. Hey Clare! Wow this looks like a great concealer! But I've never seen it before! It looks awesome though!

    Btw, thanks for stopping by site and subscribing. Now following you back through gfc and bloglovin. :)

    Lynn | Makeup With Tea | Bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is great! and thank you!

      Delete
  4. I've been dying to try this concealer out! Also, thank you very much for following my blog, I've followed back! It's super snazzy :)

    -Jaimie
    http://beautyderp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you really should try it! I couldn't be without it haha! and thank you :D

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig