Clarins Water Purify One-Step Cleanser

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Ladies and gentlemen - I've finally ditched face wipes all together for taking my makeup off and switched over to using a proper cleanser! I know.. be proud! 
Clarins Water Purify One-Step Cleanser - link.




I actually received this product as part of a gift-with-purchase bundle and I am more than pleased to say I've been making the most of it. Usually for taking my makeup off at the end of the day I would remove my eye makeup with an eye makeup remover, run a face wipe all over my skin and then use my Soap & Glory Hot Cloth Cleanser, but for the late nights sometimes sleepiness takes over and the cleansing step would be skipped from my routine. Don't judge now! I'm sure we've all been a little lazy with our skin care routines every now and then. As this is a water based cleanser I find myself reaching for it more and more, on the late nights where quite frankly I can't be bothered using my hot cloth cleanser I'll whip out a cotton pad, put a little of this on and sweep it all over my skin. 

I find it very refreshing, probably because its good all that good skin stuff in it like mint and whatever else... My cotton pad usually turns a nice shade of orange too - proving to me that face wipes really don't clean your skin properly. I've also found myself reaching for this in the mornings instead of face wipes too, although I do still like the feeling of running a wipe over my face in the morning I feel like this is more beneficial for my skin. 

This particular cleanser is for us oily skinned girls but they do have a formula for normal/dry skin too which I think is most excellent! With my skin being quite sensitive I'm always worried that products like this will break my out or dry my skin out too much but so far this cleanser seems to be working in perfect harmony with my skin. It has a nice light refreshing smell with hints of mint - its fresh but not too over powering which is great as highly perfumed products are usually the ones that cause the most bad reactions!

Overall I'm super happy with this cleanser and I'm so pleased that I've finally almost managed to completely ditch the wipes for something much better for my skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment