Monday, 10 June 2013

Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray!

A lot of people have given this product great reviews and since I genuinely like my hair to look a bit of a mess most days I thought this would be a great thing to try to help it look a little more put together.
Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray - link.



 


Beachy style, messy waves is something I come across time and time again on websites such as pinterest, it seems everyone wants to look like they just walked from the beach. Which is fair enough, who doesn't want to look like they've been sunning it up in some exotic country!?

Personally, I think I've become addicted to this spray.. Usually I'm not all that bothered when it comes to hair products as on a day-to-day basis I tend to just wash my hair and then let it do its own thing. However, with my hair having a natural curl I find that sometimes it can go a little frizzy on warmer days (rare here in Scotland but still!). I spray a little of this in my hair when it's wet and then again when it's dry and it basically makes my hair look a lot more piecey and textured and it really helps control the frizz. Most of the time I avoid hair products as I feel they make my hair feel unnatural of weighed down - which I really don't need as my hair is super thick! The Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray makes my hair feel a little tiny bit more crispy than usual but nothing hugely noticeable and it makes it look much more styled. Being as lazy as I am when it comes to hair it's a total life saver! It does a really good job at separating out the curls in my hair and making them look even more messy but still put together. Despite this hair product having quite a steep price tag I think its completely worth it.

Share:

11 comments

  1. It looks great!
    Seen loads of reviews on it and I fancy really trying it, my hairs long and has no real style to it when left, just the odd curl so this could make it look a bit more fun!

    www.hbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really makes hair look so good! Even on completely straight hair it changes it completely!

      Delete
  2. I really want to try this but i am unsure of where to purchase and i have never seen it on my travels, but then again im not really looking for it as such! but i think i will have to pick this up!
    I love the beachy affect of your hair.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Suz x
    Bloosieslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boots stock bumble & bumble products now :) and thank you!

      Delete
  3. I've contemplated buying this for ages now as I'm going on holidays at the end of July and thought it would be good if I was just laying at the pool or going to the beach. But I have long and naturally straight hair, do you think it would still work? Also, does the finished look feel and look as if you've mouse or hairspray in your hair? I don't want to spend that much money on it unless it's going to be worth it.
    Thanks x
    And feel free to check out my blog: http://testingfavourites.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use it on straight hair but my hair or naturally curly and has a lot of volume anyways, I don't want to say it would work for you as everyone's hair is different! I definitely think it would give you texture but in Boots now I've noticed they have a lot of testers kicking about and sometimes someone there by the stand so I would ask to try it before you commit just incase :) and have someone show you how to make it work for your hair :D hope this helps you x

      Delete
  4. I have this spray but I haven't been able to make it work for my hair! Maybe I'll give it another try!

    Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have you tried spraying it on wet hair before you blow dry? :D

      Delete
  5. Nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    http://www.beautybanterblog.com/2013/06/liebster-award-x-3.html

    And actually no, I haven't tried that, I definitely will!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig