Friday, 31 May 2013

MAC Pink Nouveau Lipstick

I looooooove MAC lipsticks, I don't know why really. Maybe it's the smell or something but they all just seem to have the most wonderful colour and texture. Here's one I've found thats going to be great for the summer.



Pink Nouveau is a bright blue toned pink which is very, very girly and pretty. It kind of reminds me of what people would describe as a 'Barbie Doll' pink but I don't think it looks bad at all.


This lipstick is a satin finish which I think means it's kind of matte but not really. Whatever the formula I find it to be just a little more moisturising that most matte lipsticks. Usually I wouldn't ever go for a lipstick this bright but hey.. sometimes we just can't resist right? I think its absolutely gorgeous and since it's a satin you can apply one swipe or build it up to make it even brighter.



I personally love this and on the days where I want to wear this but don't want it to be as bright I apply a little and work it into my lips with a little lip and it makes it a little less intense without changing the texture. I think this is what I'm going to be wearing all summer long!

What are your favourite spring/summer lipsticks?



Share:

2 comments

  1. I'm such a sucker for MAC. Love this color for summer!

    Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig