Monday, 13 May 2013

I Need Help With My Wishlist!

Okay so it's not really that little.. But hey! We all have those things we see and think 'ooooh I'd like that'. I mean, I'm probably going to only pick up one or two of the products I've drooling over lately but I thought it might be fun to let you know what I've been eyeing up and maybe you can help me decide whats worth getting! I do want to treat myself as its nearing the end of my first year at college so I feel its okay to splash out on a few little fancy bits!

1. Firstly is something I know I'm going to be purchasing in the near future as I've used the sample and I loved it! The Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream has a price tag of £28 but y'know.. we've got to treat ourselves every so often right? Thoughts?


2. The next thing I've been obsessed by lately is the Clarins Splendours Summer Bronzing Compact, just look at it! It's so pretty - I must admit the packaging is whats really been drawing my eye more so than the product.. this bronzer has quite a steep price tag of £30.

3. YSL Rouge Volupe Shine Lipstick in shade 13.. Oh, my, goodness. Every time I pass a YSL counter I swatch these bad boys and just drool over the packaging and the colour and the formula etc etc..

4. I'm a big fan of cream blushes, especially for the spring/summer. I really want to try some of the Stila Convertible colours - the particular one here is in the colour 'Petunia' but I've also had my eye on 'Gladiola'.

5. Maybe you can tell already since this is the second bronzer I've mentioned but I am in the market for a new one as the one I currently have is nearing its end.. Benefit Hoola is something I've always wanted to try as I only really like matte bronzers.

6. Last but not least is Origins Plantscription Concealer which is supposed to be anti ageing, but really I just want something good for under my eyes. I like the Bobbi Brown Corrector but I find its not enough  coverage for my horrendous dark circles so I'm looking for something to put over the top that wont crease or look cakey.

So.. That's my list! Please please please leave some comments as I really don't know what to go for! I don't want to go and buy the whole lot and if no one gives me any suggestions I know thats whats going to happen :( Give me some advice and save my bank account! <3 Also if you have any other suggestions for things I should try then please let me know, I read and reply to all my comments!

Share:

12 comments

  1. I want that Clarins bronzing compact so bad. I'm a sucker for packaging! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want the benefit bronzer too!
    lovely blog by the way :)

    Rachel
    xx

    http://lustslovesandmusthaves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh me too! I'm so torn as to what to get haha! And thank you very much, your blog is lovely also :)

      Delete
  3. nice wishlist! personally i would buy either a YSL lipstick or the Stila blush. The lipstick is definitely an investment piece and the packaging is just so beautiful. The stila blushes also sound divine though, i love cream blushes and i think petunia and gladiola are gorgeous spring summer colours :)

    hope i could help!

    amy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The YSL lipsticks are so dreamy just to stare at haha! Without even using it :L personally I think it would be great room decor - two in one purpose! I'm also a massive cream blush fan too! Thanks so much for your suggestions :)

      Delete
  4. I have benefit Hoola - I bought it in a minis set first from Asos (about £10)! I find that the ELF cool bronzer is a bit better (and cheaper) though x


    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip! Do you know anywhere to get elf products easily in the UK? X

      Delete
  5. Ooooh, this is a drool-worthy wishlist! I'd say to get the lipstick and the blush.. it's the perfect time of year to add these springy-coloured items. And if you get the blush now, you may be able to hold off on the bronzer for a month or two till we hit summer!

    CUTE blog.. I'm happy to be your newest follower!

    Jen
    drawingsunderthetable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh thank you haha! You've got some good advice there :) However I do like to use bronzer everyday and mine is almost, almost done haha :( Thank you! Ill be sure to follow you back :D

      Delete
  6. Just go to Sephora and try EVERYTHING - you'll need help with narrowing down your wishlist!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig