Sunday, 19 May 2013

Garnier 5 Second Perfect Blur Primer!

Okay.. So I didn't need this but.. It happened and I thought I may as well tell you guys what I think of it! This Garnier primer actually surprised me and I'm glad I picked it up!




Most of the time I never really think that primers do much for me but this one is quite nice. It comes out the tube quite thick and on first impression from squeezing it out I genuinely thought it would be a disaster. I soon found that a little goes a long way and that I'd put far too much on my face haha.. Anyways from using it over a period of a couple of weeks I've come to quite like it - now that I know how much to use. 

It makes the skin feel nice and velvety smooth which I think makes it great for applying foundation over the top of. It also does a really good job and smoothing out my large pores and again creating a really nice base for my foundation. As it says on the tin it does have some kind of blurring effect - if I were going for a no makeup day I would happily put some of this on as it somehow manages to just make my skin look better and smoother.

Having quite oily skin I always find that primers never seem to work all that well but this one does do a nice job of making my foundation a little longer, its not a miracle at making it stay on for longer but I definitely notice a difference when I use this compared to when I don't, and I've tried it with quite a few different foundations.

I think this is a nice product from Garnier and I think its a great little primer for everyday use - it definitely makes the skin look better and foundation applies wonderfully over the top of it!

Share:

4 comments

  1. I wasn't too keen on this, but maybe i did't give it much of a chance lol think I should have used it more than i did! might dig it out and give it another go lol

    Glad you liked it though :)

    Rachel
    xx


    http://lustslovesandmusthaves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I would definitely try it again!

      Delete
  2. Interesting product! I think their BB cream is pretty decent so maybe I'll give this a shot :-)

    Great blog! I began following you- check mine out when you get a sec!

    www.BeautyBanterBlog.com
    XO
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their BB cream too! Thanks for following x

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig