Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Face of The Day #4 Simple Spring

It's been so long since I've done a face of the day! I do apologise.. I'm terrible at remembering to do these things haha!


For my skin I used the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation with some of the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch concealer under my eyes. I set this with the Rimmel Stay Matte powder! I used MAC's blush in the colour Well Dressed on my cheeks along with MAC's Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle as a highlight on the top of my cheekbones.


I primed my eyes with the Urban Decay Primer Potion and MAC's Paint Pot in Bare Study and did some really simple eyeshadow using WOS and Naked 2 from the Naked Basics Palette. For My eyebrows I filled them in using the lighter colour from the MUA Pro Brow Kit and then applied some Benefit They're Real Mascara to my eyelashes. For the lips I used a little of the Revlon Lip Butter in the colour Wild Watermelon.


Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
MAC Well Dressed Blush
MAC Soft and Gentle Mineralized Skin Finish
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
MUA Pro Brow Kit
Benefit They're Real Mascara

Share:

2 comments

  1. Great post! I really enjoy reading FOTD posts and yours is no exception. Love the simple sweet look you created and you have lovely eyes. =D Really like your blog btw, having loads of fun reading your posts! =D

    Beautee Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig