Friday, 10 May 2013

Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream!

The other day when I was swooning around the Clinique counter in Boots, the kind lady who was working there asked me if I had tried their new CC Cream yet. After matching me up she kindly gave me a sample and after using almost all of it up I decided to give you my thoughts!




"One day, your skin looks 'different.' Too red, sallow, dull or ashy. Our guiding dermatologists know why. Skin's undertones change. Now, Smart Colour Correcting Technology helps change them back. In seconds, you look like the picture of health. Lasting, oil-free hydration and a sunscreen mean a more flawless look tomorrow, too." - Clinique

Basically CC stands for "colour corrector" and the cream is meant to even out any colours on your face that you aren't too pleased with! You can wear this on its own or underneath your foundation.

Personally I've been wearing this on its own with a little power over it as I'm generally not a fan of lots of coverage - I like to have natural, fresh looking face. Despite this product claiming to be moisturising I find that it dries semi-matte on the skin, and for someone like me with combination skin this is a great thing! (My T-Zone is super oily and my cheeks are really dry.) I definitely wouldn't say this gives a great deal of coverage on its own, but it could be built up. It looks very natural on the skin and does a great job at making any imperfections less noticeable. 

For a light coverage product I think it lasts really well - on my skin at least, its semi-matte finish makes it great for all skin types (in my opinion) as its meant to be moisturising too. It also has SPF 30 which means its a great light coverage product for the summer!

I just got a new job and as soon as I get my first pay cheque - this is what I'll be buying!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig