Wednesday, 1 May 2013

A Spring Nail Combo!

Finally the sun is beginning to shine through, so I'm cracking out the pastels and trying to encourage the sun that we're all desperate for the warmer weather!




As usual when I make nail related posts.. excuse the fact that I'm awful at painting my nails and that my cuticles aren't anything to be proud of haha!

Anyways! Recently I've found myself going back to this nail combo again and again because it's perfect for adding in a bit of colour now that its spring! I've been painting my nails with two coats of the Barry M High Shin Gelly Nails in the colour Papaya which is a gorgeous soft orange. I also love the formulation of these Barry M nail varnishes as they're super glossy and last for ages without chipping! To glam things up a bit I've been sprinkling on some of MUA's Costellation Nails in Gemini for some sparkle and a bit of fun! 

Please let me know what you've been loving on your nails this spring so far in the comments and I shall speak to you all in my next post!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig