The Versitile Blogger Award!

Tuesday, April 09, 2013



The wonderful Eimear from Labels and Lipsticks nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much! I've never heard of this award before but it sounds exciting!

The rules are as follows:
 - Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- Select fifteen new blog/bloggers you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those bloggers for a VBA, leave a link to their page and a comment on their latest post to let them know they have been nominated.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about you.
7 Facts About Me!

1. I used to be addicted to dying my hair, at one point my hair was even blonde! It's also been a lot of bright colours including pink, purple and red! I don't advise this.. my hair still suffers the damage today.

2. I only used to own a mascara, eyeliner and foundation until around this time last year when I heavily discovered the world of beauty and became a little bit obsessed!

3. Originally when I decided to create a blog I thought I was going to make an art blog as art is something I both and enjoy and feel inspired by - this was changed my mind and I'm so glad I did!

4. I'm currently a student studying graphic design - HND Visual Communication to be precise! - and I found that I enjoy this much more than drawing and painting, partly because it allows me to express my creativity though the use of technology - another thing I love.

5. I really don't watch a lot of TV, somehow I just don't find it that interesting. I'd much rather be doing something than sitting around. I do still have my favourite TV shows though!

6. I've recently discovered 3D needle felting and hope to post some tutorials on my blog when I get a little better at it!

7. I'm terrible at looking after my fingernails/cuticles.. My nails are really strong and grow quite quickly but I am so awful for biting the skin around my nails (too weird?) and thus chipping my nail varnish!

I'm nominating: (I know its supposed to be 15 but I picked my fans!)

Emmelene - B.E Sensitive

No comments:

Post a Comment