Saturday, 6 April 2013

The Tangle Teaser

So lets not be judgemental here.. but I realised that I had owned the same hair brush for about 7 - 8 years. I know.. please don't be mean! You know sometimes you just don't notice something for so long and then one day you realise how bad it really is.. Thats what happened! Anyways, my previous hairbrush, which you will all be glad to know is now in the bin, was wooden and had metal bristles. When I realised I needed a new brush a hunted high and low for a brush with metal bristles but couldn't find one anywhere! I came to the realisation that my brush was so old that they don't even make brushes like that anymore! So I bought this: The Tangle Teaser.





Where has this been all my life!? It's amazing! I initially wanted a metal bristled brush as my hair is extremely thick and also very dry and damaged. I generally find that plastic bristles just bend and I can't get them through my wet hair, despite my best efforts! I've heard a lot of people are a fan of these Tangle Teasers so I picked one up in Boots as I finally decided I couldn't cope with the sorry state that was my current hairbrush for any longer.

This has impressed me! I didn't think it was going to be as good as everyone made out, but I really think it is. It glides through my hair: wet or dry without tugging and making my head hurt. I also find that it isn't pulling out so many hairs too as so far from using it there hasn't been any hair build up in the brush. It's a pretty funky shape and has a mixture of long and short bristles (plastic) which is what I think makes it work so well. At first it was a little weird to hold but I'm getting used to it, it fits really nicely in my hand which makes it nicer to use than a brush with a handle.

Overall I love this brush, it makes brushing and styling so much easier and I don't know what I'm going to do without it now!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig