Monday, 8 April 2013

My Top 5 Favourite Lip Products - April 2013

I thought I would make a quick little post to share with you my favourite lip products of right now! These are generally the ones I've been wearing the most this year.


In no particular order the first one is the Revlon Lip Butter in the colour Peach Parfait - this is a gorgeous everyday colour. Its like a peachy-pink that kind of looks like a better version of my own lip colour. Its super moisturising and has a slight shimmer to it.

The second product is the Topshop Lip Glaze in the colour Antique - again this is a great one for everyday, its not too sticky and has a really nice vanilla scent. Its like a dusty pink colour but it isn't super opaque so you can apply it on the go without a mirror.


Thirdly is a MAC lipstick in the colour Plumful - this is a Lustre finish so it's not completely opaque and its very moisturising. I love plum type shades as I think they go quite well with my skin tone. This is probably my favourite lipstick that I own.

Fourth is the Rimmel Apocalips in the colour Celestial - I like to apply this and then blot it, then apply a lip balm over the top. I'm not super keen on having an  insanely strong lip colour. The colour of this is a really pretty pink colour, another one thats good for day to day wear. The Apocalips are also super pigmented and stain your lips a little so they last quite a while.

Finally is the Clinique Chubby Stick in the colour 06 Woppin Watermelon - I've had this for ages and you can probably tell from the photos that I've used quite a bit of it! I find the Chubby Sticks really moisturising and because the colour is quite sheer they are great to apply on the go.



Swatches above: Left to Right: Peach Parfait, Antique, Plumful, Celestial, Woppin Watermelon.

I hope you guys liked this post! Let me know in the comments below what your favourite lip products are!



Share:

2 comments

Blog Design Created by pipdig