Friday, 19 April 2013

MUA Undress Me Too Eyeshadow Palette

Ladies and gentlemen! Let me prepare you this wonderful, affordable find! If you're a lover of the Urban Decay Naked palettes but are a little worried to take them travelling with you then look no further than this MUA Undress Me Too palette! At £4 you'll be making no mistakes!




Swatches above are of the top row of shadows. The one on the far left doesn't show up on my skin as it's basically the same colour! Swatches below are of the bottom row of shadows.


I'm so impressed with this palette! I saw it on offer at my local Superdrug for £4, obviously I needed to buy it! The colours are great and work great for creating an everyday look as well as some more dramatic smokey looks! The pigmentation of majority of these eyeshadows are pretty good for the price. The matte shadows in the palette aren't as strongly pigmented but they're still great! The eyeshadows are also really soft and easy to blend, but on my oily eyelids I find it better to use a primer - but I have to use a primer even with MAC eyeshadows so it's not really a worry of mine!

I'm always scared when my Naked palettes are in my bag, as with the price of them I'm so worried that some of the eyeshadows might smash. This however, I'm not so worried about.. at £4 I'm not really that fussed if I have to replace it! MUA isn't really a brand I've explored but I am more than excited to try out some of their other products! Let me know if you have any suggestions!


Share:

8 comments

  1. these look really good - especially for the price! might have to visit superdrug soon haha ;)

    just saw your comment on my blog about following each other & i'd love to so i've followed you!

    sara x

    www.essayelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely great value for money!

      Thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. great review dear :)
    love this palette; shy, exposed, reveal and wink are my faves.

    amy x

    http://dollpartsvintageheart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! it's such a lovely product for the money!

      Delete
  3. Hi, great post love!

    Please check out my blog?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I definitely will, we could follow each other if you like? :)

      Delete
  4. love the reviews! always good to hear what other people think of products! :)
    please check out my blog!
    www.herfashionmoment.blogspot.com
    angharad x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love this palette haha!

      I will, we can follow each other too? X

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig